The term ‘Law School Online’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Datasoft ICT Ltd. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, subscriber or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet with your specific requirements. Videos, written materials and online content are as described. We are not liable for any errors or omissions in their content.
- All reasonable effort will be made to ensure that updates to the site take place on a regular basis, however we make no guarantee.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not use any information or material from this website or any document therein without Datasoft ICT Ltd’s prior written consent. Copyright in all materials remains with Datasoft ICT Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English law.
- Datasoft ICT Ltd excludes liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage arising from loss of data arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Datasoft ICT Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- In the event that Datasoft ICT Ltd is required to suspend operations of this site for more than 14 days in sequence we shall be entitled to offer pro-rata refunds to subscribers. Due to the ongoing requirements to rebuild, design and generally maintain the website, suspension periods of less than 14 days will not qualify for refunds.